The digital light meter is a precision instrument used to measure illuminance (Lux, footcandle) in the field. It is meet CIE photopic spectral response. It is fully cosine corrected for the angular incidence of light. The illuminance meter is compact, tough and easy to handle owing to its construction. The light sensitive component used in the meter is a very stable, long-life silicon photo diode and spectral response filter.
The most important features of LXP-1 are:
- » Light-measuring levels ranging form 0,1Lx…0,1kLx (0,01 FC…0,01 kFC).
- » High accuracy and quick time response.
- » „DATA HOLD” function, for holding measured values.
- » Automatic zeroing.
- » Correction factor does not to be manually calculated for non-standard light sources.
- » High sampling rate and quick reaction for changes of illuminance.
- » „PEAK-HOLD” function for tracing the peak signal of light pulse with least duration 10μs and keep it.
- » Auto power off (15 minutes) or disable AUTO power off.
- » Maximum and minimum measurements.
- » Relative reading.
- » Easy to read large backlit display.
- » USB output connect with PC.
- » Four measuring ranges.
- » Memory of 99 measurement result.
- » Data logger for more than 16000 results.
|CIE Vλ Function
±(3% m.v. + 0,5% f.s.)
±(4% m.v. + 10 digits)
1 FC=10,76Lx; 1kLx=1000Lx; 1 kFC=1000 FC
Spectral sensitivity characteristic
The applied photo diode with filters makes that spectral sensitivity characteristic is well suited to the requirements of the C.I.E. curve (INTERNATIONAL COMMISSION ON ILLUMINATION). Photo curve V (λ) as the following chart described.
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature and humidity 0...40°C 0% to 80% RH
- storage temperature and humidity -10...50°C 0% to 70% RH
Other technical data:
- » display: 3¾ digit LCD with high speed 40 segment bargraph
- » over range indication: 0L displayed
- » repeatability: ±3%
- » spectral response: CIE photopic (CIE human eye response curve)
- » cosine response (f2’): ±2%
- » sampling rate: 1,3 times/sec
- » power supply: battery 9 V
- » photo detector: one silicon photo diode and spectral response filter
- » photo detector lead length: approx. 150 cm
- » photo detector dimensions: 115 × 60 × 20 mm
- » meter dimensions: 170 × 80 × 40 mm
- » weight: 390g